Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wow! This is belated but I wanted to thank everyone who voted for my new lines in the Miniatures Page poll for best new sci line of 2009. I was very happy, and more than a little surprised to see that three (!!!) of my new lines made it into the final poll. Results here -- this is the final round:

final round of poll

Ironically, having three of my lines nominated is splitting the vote! lol. But that doesn't matter, I don't think I'd have won anyway. Great to see all that support though, it is very encouraging indeed. I'll try to continue to provide you all with products you like this year and in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I think we should make a suggestion to The Editor that the split options like this should be eliminated in next year's polls. Either lump all of the manufacturer's minis for the year into one option, or just pick one from that manufacturer and press forward. Pig Iron, Ground Zero and Rebel were affected by this too.

    If you combine all three products, you're well ahead of Games Workshop, and actually giving the Quar a run for their money.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete